We collect Personal Information about you in connection with our products and services, in order to provide our products and services to you, and to help us improve and provide you with the best possible experience. When using our Website or our products and services, you may be prompted to create an account which may store your name, mailing address, service address, email address, telephone number, credit card or other payment account information.
By providing us Personal Information, you agree that you are authorized to provide that information and accept this Policy and any supplementary privacy statement that may be relevant to you. If you do not agree with our practices, please do not register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with our products and services, Website, or mobile-device applications.
Information We Collect. We may collect several types of information about you including, for example:
- Personal Information such as your name and contact information or other identifying information, like your postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, Social Security number, driver’s license number, credit and financial information, account numbers, billing and credit or payment history, demographic information, and geolocation data.
- Information that is about you but does not identify you such as, aggregated information and demographic information (which is referred to as “Non-Identifying Information”).
- Information about your internet connection including your IP address, the equipment you use to access our Website or other services, and usage details (which is referred to as “Usage Information”).
- For job applicants, we may also collect your education details, reference information, and employment history.
How We Collect Information. We may collect your information in one or more of the following ways:
- Directly from you through your interactions with us via phone calls, text messaging, chats, emails, webforms, or social media and use of our products and services;
- When you subscribe to our marketing materials or use our products or services;
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website (See Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies below);
- From third parties or publicly available sources (e.g., from social media services, forums, commercially available services); and
- When you apply for a job with us.
The information we collect from you on or through our Website or apps may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms including online registration forms, subscribing to or enrolling for our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or provide online feedback on your experiences with our products/services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to satisfaction surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and information purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or apps, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or making a purchase through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Like many websites and online services, we use “cookies” and other tracking technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags (collectively “Automatic Data Collection Tools”) to personalize your use of our Website and to provide you with a better and faster user experience. We allow our service providers to utilize Automatic Data Collection Tools for analytic and marketing purposes. Some of the Automatic Data Collection Tools we use are associated with your customer account and others are not. We may use “session cookies” (cookies that last until you close your browser) or “persistent cookies” (cookies that last until you or your browser delete them).
We also automatically collect Usage Information and other technical information about how you use and navigate our Website, apps or other online services, such as your IP address, equipment you use to access online services (such as a browser or mobile device), time of your use, what features are used, how long you spend on our online services and other “clickstream” information.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used, and we do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. If you do not wish to participate in interest-based advertising via third party advertising networks or to opt out of the use of certain tracking technologies, click here and follow the simple optout process.
Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference-based advertising purposes (referred to as “Do Not Track Signals” or “DNT Notice”). Unfortunately, given the lack of standardization among browsers and interest-based advertising technology, DNT Notices may not effectively accomplish this goal. For this and a variety of other reasons, with respect to our Website, we do not take any particular action based on browser based DNT Notices.